Tuesday, April 26
Defining Strategies of Improving Risk & Resilience: From Pre-Clinical to Clinical
14:00 - 16:30
Having experienced, and reflecting on the pandemic, risk and resilience in the Procurement and Sourcing in Pharma industry is perhaps the most important lesson learned. Whether you are in pre-clinical or clinical procurement, risk and resilience is at the forefront of the industry’s mind.
Join leading experts at this workshop to deep-dive into:
• The vulnerability of supply chains and reimagining your business strategies
• Working to re-define supply footprint
• In a post-covid world: understand your internal customers’ necessities vs ‘nice to have’ to rebuild supply and inventory
• How to navigate and anticipate CRO & CDMO capacity and what does this mean to your strategic sourcing and SRM initiatives?
• Agility and processes to onboard innovative vendors to support scientific activities and clinical trials
Senior Director, Strategic
Sourcing & Supplier