Welcome to the 6th Annual R&D Sourcing & Procurement in Pharma Summit
Coming into 2022, the impacts of COVID and demand for speed-to-clinic/market continue to challenge R&D Procurement and Sourcing professionals in the life science sector, in particular in the preclinical / translational phases.
Across 3 days, you will hear inspiring and practical takeaways from the likes of Novartis, Pfizer, BMS, Sanofi and many others on:
- Implementing strategic in - and outsourcing tactics in preclinical and translational phases to reduce risks
- What novel partnership models, such as full-service package, can expedite speed-to-market
- Reflecting on the pandemic and exploring different paradigms to improve processes
- Maximizing your visibility on R&D inventory, supply chain and spend to ensure a continuous operation
- Increasing agility and flexibility in R&D procurement and sourcing – what can pharma learn from biotechs?
- Being the best influencer – realignment with organization’s strategy, internal customers, and external stakeholders
Your Unmissable Spotlight Case Studies In 2022
Establish robust external supplier relationship models to advance your pipeline development with Betrand Rosier, Global Procurement Head, Sanofi
Rebrand procurement to be your scientists' best business partner with Gerard Cardillo, Vice President, Global Procurement
Explore lessons learned from COVID including strategic investing with Sean Cumbie, Vice President, Global Sourcing & Procurement, NOVAVAX
Develop sourcing & procurement strategies at lightspeed with James Tornos, Vice President, Sourcing & Enterprise Services – Research, Development and Medical Procurement, Pfizer
Deep-dive into driving D&I initiatives, both within companies and through supplier diversity initiatives in an exclusive, interactive workshop led by Manuele Burdese, Senior Director, Head of Business Insights & Analytics Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Bristol Myers Squibb, Tom Thattacherry, Head, Supplier Diversity, Genentech