Welcome to the 6th Annual R&D Sourcing & Procurement in Pharma Summit
Coming into 2022, the impacts of COVID and demand for speed-to-clinic/market continue to challenge R&D Procurement and Sourcing professionals in the life science sector, with distinct obstacles in both preclinical and clinical phases.
Across 3 days, you will hear 20+ inspiring and practical takeaways from the likes of Novartis, Pfizer, BMS, Sanofi and many others on:
- Implementing strategic in - and outsourcing tactics in preclinical and translational phases to reduce risks
- What novel partnership models, such as full-service package, can expedite speed-to-market
- Reflecting on the pandemic and exploring different paradigms to improve processes
- Maximizing your visibility on R&D inventory, supply chain and spend to ensure a continuous operation
- Increasing agility and flexibility in R&D procurement and sourcing – what can pharma learn from biotechs?
- Being the best influencer – realignment with organization’s strategy, internal customers, and external stakeholders