Join us at this Unique & Exclusive Virtual Summit taking place on 4 - 5 August
From Preclinical to Clinical: How Can R&D Procurement Enhance SRM, Expedite Speed-to-Market & Deliver Beyond TCO
Amidst of the global pandemic, we have an even stronger duty to support R&D and clinical activities in the pharma industry. While we cannot meet physically at the 4th Advanced R&D Procurement & Sourcing Summit, we are dedicated to help you to be the strategic business partner and innovation enabler to your scientists, manage SRM, and most importantly, supporting R&D to progress into clinic and commercialization.
Be part of this growing community where you can share your common challenges and be inspired by fellow colleagues from Pharma and Biotechs of their lessons learnt during this unprecedented global crisis. Download the full event guide to find out more about the digital program.
This 100% virtual summit in August will replicate physical event’s elements, standing behind our brand’s promise and high calibre content – and is your must-attend meeting in 2020:
- Stay current with R&D and Clinical Sourcing & Procurement practice
- Hear from your industry peers’ including Bluebird Bio, Novartis, Sarepta Therapeutics, Charles River Lab on their experience
- Engage and immerse in a truly interactive virtual meeting
- Pose your questions to expert speakers and panellists in our live Q&A and roundtables
- Connect with industry thought leaders and meet solution providers
- Do not be deterred by social distancing – our virtual exhibition room and closed room think tank will help you bring live demos to life, as well as diving into intimate 121 meetings
- Unparallel content access
- Imagine never missing a talk (and flight!) – you will be able to connect with an even larger and global audience. All approved presentations will be distributed to participants post-event for a month, with additional on-demand video recordings for download