Breakfast Deep Dives
B: Wednesday, May 22
C: Thursday, May 23
Strategic Sourcing – What Does It Mean Practically?
07.30 - 09.00
This interactive breakfast, deep dive session, provides you with the exceptional opportunity of transitioning from tactical to strategic sourcing:
- Advantages of implementing strategic sourcing
- Where should you start?
- Who should you work with internally?
- What are the potential risks and how to track your success?
President Strategic Sourcing Dynamics
How to Translate Supplier Relationship Management into Practice?
07.30 - 09.00
Optimization of development time and the rise of virtual biotechs simply mean drug developers have increasingly looked at leveraging external expertise, and have part of R&D programs outsourced – whether it’s through CRO or clinical trial services or clinical manufacturing. The complexities of sourcing the right partner(s), managing contracts and supplier performance have added new set of challenges to the R&D procurement function. This interactive breakfast session will explore:
- How to align your supplier selection, sourcing initiatives with business operations and overall organization goals?
- Understanding your supplier relationships, including
- From managing costs to mitigating risks to supplier performance – how do you manage these supplier relationships?
- How to create strategic action plans, accelerate supplier selection and partnerships?
- Tailoring metrics to monitor supplier performance and foster continuous improvement
- Implementing supplier management program and creating a feedback loop
Through interactive discussions and open sharing, we will split the attendees into groups and encourage knowledge sharing to facilitate best learning experience.
CEO & President