The Advanced R&D Procurement in Pharma summit will bring together market leaders from Procurement, Category Management and Outsourcing functions to explore and benchmark best practice in R&D sourcing and procurement.
There has been a shift of focus from procurement being transactional to a value-generating partner. While cost-saving is the easiest and most tangible measurement, procurement can add significant value to accelerate R&D programs in a cost-effective fashion.
Dissecting into ‘people’, ‘processes’ and ‘technology’, this interactive conference is designed to encompass both strategic and operational topics to give you a 3600 view of emerging procurement business model. You’ll leave the conference to tick off the following checklist:
- Deliver measurable business value and objectives through increased collaboration between R&D procurement and the Science team
- Explore vendor sourcing strategies, new partnerships and business models with your suppliers
- Regain full visibility and control of your category management and spending to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Rebuild your R&D procurement model to ensure a smooth transition from discovery to clinical to manufacturing
- Evaluate new technologies to help with procurement analysis